4 years ago she had liver cancer and was on her death bed but she popped out of it. So at the time of her near death then I did my grieving I think. Because after she was able to come home from the nursing home then I was her caregiver. I very quickly realized my grandma was not the same. So I guess I try to remember her as the classic house wife/grandma that always in her kitchen.
I am happy for my grandma right now. she is finally in heaven where so so often talked about. She was a very strong Christian. She lived 87 years here on earth and tonight she finally got to go home.
I will always remember my grandma and how she in so many of my best childhood memories. I got my green eyes from her. I loved her very much and I will keep her memory alive by telling my children and grandchildren about Winifred Orloine Lydia Duris.
1 comment:
What a beautiful picture! I'm glad that you'll tell your children about her.
She was such a spiritual person!
I would say she's someone who died well. She was ready to die. I hope I will be that way when it's my time.
Post a Comment