I'm now married and couldn't be happier....But for the first few days it really didn't feel like anything had changed. So I had to keep on telling myself, " You're married Emily" And " Your last name is now Hart, not Duris". Now that I have been a married women for a week, I can say it is finally sinking in. Being able to wake up and fall asleep next to my best friend is a wonderful thing.
On Sunday, we left for our honeymoon in Laguna Beach. We fell in love with the place right away. The Bed and Breakfast we stayed at was the perfect get away for us. It was all mission style buildings with tropical plants everywhere. If I could build my dream house in Laguna, it would look something like the place we stayed... We took a lot of naps and ate lots of good food... I love being married. Alex is an amazing husband and my love for him grows more everyday.
Our first challenge will be to put the house back together and find places to put all the wonderful things people got us. And to do a few returns. We got 3 crock pots...All very nice ones, but we dont need 3 of them. So today we are going to return a few of the redundant gifts...
1 comment:
Yes! You are married Emily Hart! I know it's weird! I'm so glad that you're already having a great time.
Post a Comment