
Today I’m getting ready to go to camp. This is something that I have been looking forward to do every summer for the past 18 years. But now it’s not quite as exciting as it has in the past because I was fired form camp Crestview last week. It’s now hard to see all of the childhood memories in the dinning hall or pulling up the long drive. All I can think about are all the early mornings setting tables or washing 300 places covered in syrup and mustard (which is a very disgusting combination). I now know the dark side of the place I once loves so much. It is amazing how much drama goings on be hide-closed door at a Camp Crestview. I pretty sure we could make a E true Hollywood story about it and it would be a success.
But fortunately some of my favorite people will there this year. Caleb will be flying in tomorrow to be with me and my Aunt Amy will be there too. So I hope that this year I will make some new GOOD memories at Crestview. And if for some reason I don’t feel well I can always make someone kiss the moose.
1 comment:
I'll be praying that y'all have a great camp experience and that not many people have to kiss the moose!
Post a Comment