
So this year at camp was different and I didn’t like it very much. It wasn’t very fun for me and I felt out of place. I got lots of really good Photos but I got sick of taking picture after awhile.
I was happy that my cousins and
Caleb were there but there was something missing. I can’t put my finger on it. I wish I could of talked to some people more. People I never see but only a few times a year. But I didn’t. I was thrilled that Caleb was with me. He made my time at camp good.
But today sadly I had to drop Caleb off at the airport. The whole way to the airport I was trying to hold back the tears. Every time we have to part it gets harder and harder. I’m tired of it. I’m tired of always missing him and being lonely. To anyone who is thinking about having a long distends relationship……… Don’t………that’s why I’m planning on moving to Nevada to be Close to Caleb.



1 comment:
Cuz, I know you know that I know what this is like. Take deep breaths...the time will arrive before you know it. You gotta do what you gotta do or else your heart will keep shattering. No one has an easy time of this, I can promise you.
What next? No more working, right, before you leave?
Post a Comment