I have fin
ally made it to the point where I am looking for a place to live and a new job in Nevada .At the beginning of my trip I was having a hard time packing because of one thing or anther. When I to the airport It was packed. Then when I went though security the man was really rude to me. He was yelling at me for putting my laptop in the same bin with anther thing. But they guy got in trouble and was told to leave. But once I got to my gate I found out that my plane was late. So once I actually got on the plane it was a half hour late. But luckily my fight on the tiny plane was smooth till we got into Reno. But it is always a bouncy landing in Reno. I was so happy to see Caleb waiting for me. It is really hot here. It’s around 100 every day, but it’s a dry heat that I like a lot better then the
Oregon humidity. I really like it here and I feel at home with Caleb’s Family. They are much different then my family, but I like a change of scenery and lifestyle.
t. The next day we went into Reno to see and movie and have dinner a one of the big Casinos. That day was the first day of the huge car show in Reno. The car show is Called Hot August Nights. Caleb told me there were 8 to 9 thousand Classic cars. It was cool driving around with the most beautiful cars. So my week in Nevada came to an end and Caleb took me to the airport on Tuesday. I got to my gate with no problems and at the time we were going to board they said that there were problems with the plane. So the fight was delayed. After 2 hours of waiting for the fight I found out the part that pressurizes the cabin was broken and they had to fly in the part from Seattle. After that I didn’t want to even get on the plane so I got my ticket change. They tried to get my bags off the plane but couldn’t so I wasn’t very about that. So Caleb came to get me and we went to get something to eat and as was were getting ready to leave Reno my mom called to tell me the fight was canceled. So we flipped around and when back to the airport to be my bags. I ended up staying 5 more days. I looked for a place to live in those 5 days and found something I liked so now I need to have Caleb look inside it. On Sunday I finally went home. All of my flights were good and I got home in one piece. I can’t wait to move in a month. I love seeing and being Caleb everyday. I’m so excited to move and be on my own.
1 comment:
I think I'd be terrified watching someone I love race like that! But if it's what he loves then it's necessary to support what he loves.
I'm glad you found a place you want to live. Having been in the same situation, I understand how important it is to be in the same place with the person that makes you happiest. It can be scary and even lonely sometimes but it's necessary. Good luck on finding a job!
Post a Comment