My Christmas list this year is a bit different this year. I really don't know what I want because I don't go to stores to get any Ideas. so this is what I want from what I have seen on the internet. So here is my list and I have a photo of anything I want. its not everything I want just a few this.
PINK TUBE SOCKS

THIS MOVIE
A WESTIE TO CALL MY OWN
I TUNES CARDS
A NEW CAR
PINK TUBE SOCKS
THIS MOVIE

A WESTIE TO CALL MY OWN
I TUNES CARDS
A NEW CAR
6 comments:
I think I can only give you the car. But not the car AND the pink tube socks.
that was me, Lydia
don't want much, do you now?
My Christmas Want List always included a Cadillac car and a combination pimple popper/eye brow plucker
some day, Dad, some day you're going to get yourself one of those.
You mean the pimper popper eyebrow plucker right?
The pink tube socks bring me back in time AND crack me up. I always wanted pink, but they only had primary colors back in my day.
Post a Comment