I am so happy to see 2007 go. 2007 was a very long boring year full of sickness and pain. So let me write out a timeline for you.
Jan. 07 – Move to
Feb. 07- see
Move back home due to nervous breakdown.
March 07- recovering from breakdown not allowed to work(Doctors orders)
April 07- Start personal Trainer classes ( I enjoyed them)
May 07- injured my back again and had to drop out of trainer classes to back.
Saw
June07- was able to work again so worked a Camp for 3 weeks before I re-injured my back again.
July 07 – Went to camp and had fun!! Recovered from back injury.
Aug.07- when to
Sept.07- Moved to
Oct. Started looking of school to go to. Back still hurts
Nov. Had a good thanksgiving with
Dec. My 21st Birthday but didn’t do anything on the day of my birthday because we had to go out dinner is
Had a really good Christmas.
So my year was weird and not what wanted. But I am going to make 2008 a year full of getting on the right path and moving forward.
What I can bring from 2007 is that I did grow up a lot. I had so much time to myself I learned a lot about myself. I just had a lot of time to sit and think. It was good but I’m ready to move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment