Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It's a new year!!!

I am so happy that a new year has come. 2007 was not my year at all. So good-bye 2007 you brought my sickness and lot of sitting around. So I am going to enjoy 2008 and take advantage of being 21.

Well, if you didn't know I assisted and photographer at a wedding on Dec 29th. It was so fun! The wedding in Portland then after the wedding we took the bride and groom downtown to take the photo of them. It was dark and raining when get downtown so we had to hotel hop to take photo photos in side. We did end up taking a few outside. I had the most fun downtown getting soaking wet and holding an umbrella over the photographer. The photos are amazing here are a few. to look at more go to www.thephotographersblog.us

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh my goodness! I can see why you wanted to work with them. Those first two photos are amazing. Didn't like the dress though...did not like the dress.

AMY said...

How fun! Love the one where they are dancing across the carpet. Great angle.