Saturday, February 23, 2008

The happiest place on earth


I got the internship!!! I am going to be an attractions cast member. So I will work rides and work closely with guests. I have to be in Anaheim on May 24th for my first meeting. I’m so happy I got it!!!!!! So for my friend and family I can get 3 people into the park per day up to 6 times a year. I also can get really good discounts on Disney hotels and merchandise.
I’M SO EXCITED!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kirsten said...

Reserving reserving reserving!

Ok, cousin, I'm so happy for you, and so proud of you. We're going to come see you, ok? So make sure I get one of those "six times a year" slots. I'm calling it now!

Oh, this is so cool!

AMY said...

I have always LOVED that picture of you. You are such a cute Snow White!