My interview with Disney went really well. But right before I was freaking out I was so nervous. So I started singing Disney songs to calm me down and put me in a Disney mood. It worked too. What I interviewed for was to do the Entertainment Costumes and Attractions (rides). So I will know if I got it in about 2 weeks and would start the end of May. I really hope I get it. It would be such a fun job to have.

3 comments:
I just got your message and will call you tomorrow. Oh Emmy how exciting. I'm sure you did a great job, but you can fill me in first hand. Luv u. AA
Wait...so you could be Snow White? I'm sure we'll be able to organize a big family get-together to see THAT.
I'm not going to be Snow White. I'm to short. But I could be working very close to Snow white.
Post a Comment