For the past 4 weeks I have been getting acupuncture for my back. I had heard good things about helping people so I figured why not try it. It really has need helping my back. I’m not to the point yet where my back doesn’t hurt all the time. But I do have 3 days of the weeks where is doesn’t hurt at all. I guess my chi wasn’t flowing the right way and now it is because of the acupuncture. It does hurt a little but not to bad. Some I can feel and other I can. But I’ll put up with it if it keeps on helping.
See the needles in my arms....they really did hurt...my face was real
See the needles in my arms....they really did hurt...my face was real
1 comment:
I've heard really good things about acupuncture and how is helps just about everything. I keep thinking that I was to try it for my allergies and what not.
Post a Comment