Last night I painted Easter eggs with Alissa. I didn't want to dye the eggs so I really painted them with acrylic paint. First we blow the inners out of the eggs. And it is gross to see cuz it look like you blowing snot out of the eggs. Plus it feels like your going to blow your brains out too.
I did 5 eggs and it took 3 hours to do that. But they turned out really good. I did a scull crossbones egg, swirly egge, dinosaur’s egg, bling bling egg and just a plan red egg. The red egg was my last one and I was tired of painting by then. But here are my eggs.




I did 5 eggs and it took 3 hours to do that. But they turned out really good. I did a scull crossbones egg, swirly egge, dinosaur’s egg, bling bling egg and just a plan red egg. The red egg was my last one and I was tired of painting by then. But here are my eggs.





3 comments:
pretty!
Nice photo display.
Great looking eggs. We blew out the inners last year when we were decorating with Papa Jim. This year we just did the tradition vinegar dye thing.
Post a Comment