Last month when I had to move home from California I was crushed. I didn’t understand why it was happening to me. Finally when I was truly trying my hardest to do my best at my internship with just blowup in my face. I told people I was fine and I just cared about getting better. But the truth was I wasn’t fine with it. I missed my wonderful new friends and Disney. It was just a few days ago I finally took the Disney parking pass off my car. I could finally except it was really over.
I now know why I feel like I was sent home early. I was sent home to help a friend in need.
Last Sunday my friend Pam was watching the news and saw a story on a newborn baby girl who was found in a field. Her and her husband knew that little girl was going to be theirs. They didn’t tell anyone about it till the next morning when they got a call from the state about the little girl. Pam just adopted a 6 month old little boy a month ago. So now I am going to help her with her 3 beautiful babies. If you didn’t remember Pam is Alye’s mom. So I think I was sent home to be a nanny for her family. I think I will have the best job taking are of my most favorite kids. It’s going to be a little crazy for me this fall with being a nanny and going to school. Plus with starting my own studio. But I can’t wait. So watch out super nanny, theirs a new nanny in town.
Me, Pam and Alye
Jaydien
2 comments:
You should add a photo of Jaydien and Stephanie!
New Studio?
Post a Comment