I don’t have much to say for this blog. I haven’t really been doing much of anything lately because I have been sick. OH I have one thing I could tell you about. I’m not this super strict diet now that I got from the doctor. So between this diet and my working out I have lost 8 pounds and I’m not sure how many inches. I kinda want to wait for the last day of class to find our how many inches. SO I get to go shopping because I have only one pair of pants that fit. All my other pants hang on my hip and can take off without unbuttoning them.
I also have been having fun with my photoshop. I hadn’t really photoshopped in a longtime so I did today. I was very happy with what I created. Here they are
I call this one Emilyland


Crazy thoughts
3 comments:
So dreamy. I like them. I think my favorite is "Emily land".
Beautiful pictures! Emily Land reminds me of reading or looking at a book, like you are getting lost in a story. Maybe you belong in a fairy tale...
Thought provoking. Very true. Wedding Dress Shops. cheap mobile phone. Mermaid Wedding Dresses
Post a Comment