Saturday, November 22, 2008

podunk past

Looking back at a year ago it still amazes me that I really lived in a podunk town in Nevada. I was so miserable with day after day being the same thing. Only having Wal mart be the only store to shop at and I a gained way to much weight from my terrible diet of fast food. I really can’t wait till January 3rd when I say a year ago I got myself on the right track. A year ago I was moving home from the lowest point of my life. I have come so far in the last year.
I have learned a lot about myself. I think if you were to tell me what was yet to come over the next year I wouldn’t of believe it. But I was also just a hollow shell or a blob of myself then.
But I wouldn’t ever take back what I did then. I needed to experience what happened. I don’t think I would of went to Disney or even found out all my health issues if I didn’t move to Nevada. I think I would of still of been with Caleb and would of never of met my amazing friends I made in cali. But at the sometime I try to forget Nevada. Its now my past and I don’t need to relive the past.

So here is to a new year full of growth and new and wonderful things that will come.

2 comments:

Brittany Jean said...

Congratulations on your new year :)

AMY said...

YES! The past is the past. Happy new year!