Monday, November 9, 2009

List of Random things

-I'm so thankful for a husband like Alex

-I love my new friend Jil...She makes me feel so welcome to Eugene

-I think I will start painting something on my wall in my living room to make the condo feel more like home.

- I have been having a hard time feeling like the condo in now my home and just Alex's home

- My cat has been acting even stranger then normal the last few days and i wonder why...

- I cant belive Alex and i have only been married almost 2 months... it feels like its been so much longer.

- I wish that my children could of known there grandpa Hart......

-Im So excited for the Holidays with Alex

- Only 41 more days until my birthday!

- WOW only 41 days left of being 22

- Can't wait for one day when Alex and I can have a bigger house and have more people over.

- I miss Portland/troutdale/gresham

- I really miss my sister and joshy

- I would love to go to Disneyland tomorrow....

- I need to have coffee with my Aunt Amy...

- Skype tea time would be nice to have with Lydi again.

4 comments:

Lydia said...

I love your list!
Let's have tea soon!

Roni said...

Hi Cutie Pie! I miss our chat times in Kid City on Wed. nights! I really miss you lots! Love Ya!

Julie Ann Duris said...

Nice new look to your blog.
You'll be more comfortable at the condo once you give it more touches that are both your own and some new things that you and Alex choose together.
You really haven't had too much opportunity to really get into doing that until now. :)

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read that blog. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.