Wednesday, November 25, 2009

skirts and headbands ....( or just rambling)

Why is it that the creative juices start to flow after the strict of midnight when you should be sleeping. All that I can think about is different things I would like to make. I want to make headbands.... This is what is keeping me up. I was inspired by the store Anthropologie's. This is the kind of store that could make the worst day wonderful again. It is my favorite store but oddly enough I have never bought anything from clothes wise. I cant seem to bring myself to buy a skirt for over $100. So until the day I have lots of money to go shopping that this amazing store I will window shop... Or try to make things like headbands that look like ones from Anthropologie. Perhaps I could even get good enough at making these headbands that I could sell them for $32 a pop like that the store ...

Maybe some of you guys will get one of my beautiful hairbands for Christmas ...

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

THIRTY TWO DOLLLARS?