A week ago i watch an episode of The french chef ( Julia child's show) It was about how to make Omelettes. I really like them but never knew how to make them till julia showed me how. They are so simple and I have been making them like crazy since I learn to make them. So here is a clip from the show so you too can make an omelette like Julia Child.....bon appetit
And if you haven't seen the movie Julie and julia...then rent it...It's very good.
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
3 comments:
Have you mastered the flip...it's all in the wrist you know.
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
loved that movie! inspiring for cooking and blogging :] great post emily!
Post a Comment