Friday, January 15, 2010

A new year!

Well 2009 I would to say was the happiest and sadist year of my life.
On January 27th I met the love of my life. In march my dog Sydney pass away. June I got in engaged and then in August My Grandma passed. 2 weeks later in September I married Alex.A month later Alex's father passed away and 4 day after that my great grandmother passed.
But with everything that happened good and bad only made Alex and my relationship stronger. I dont know what I would of done without him.


For a new year you make new resolutions. My this year are going to be easy.


Walk Eugene half marathon- I can do because I have the women in my family to do it with me.


Learn to drive a Stick shift- The only time i tried to learn ended very badly. But this year I will try again.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

you have had an eventful year! that would be awesome if you did the half marathon! what a great resolution :]