Thursday, February 24, 2011

Photo of the week






This weeks photo is of 2 kayakers (my dad and his friend). But this photo is to small to see them. I took this photo this morning at Lacamas lake in Washington. We woke up to an inch of snow so my dad wanted to kayak. The Snow didn't last long but it was a nice little surprise.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir
yours photo is simply super.

ramesh kamuni from india.

Anonymous said...

this photo is so beautiful... can be my wallpaper... nice job..

Edina MN Realty
Minnesota Real Estate
Local Internet Marketing
Gift Baskets
baby gift baskets
Christmas Gift Baskets

Michael Henson said...

I like this pic great composition.

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. Wedding Dress Shops, Christian Louboutin Boots Princess A-Line

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! bridal jackets Christian Louboutin Boots New