Very sexay...go for it!It looks like you may have to straighten your hair to get that look though. At first I thought that picture was of michelle pfeiffer.
It would look cute. no doubt :) but wont it be in your way for your 5k?
I just cut my hair off too...I do it about once a year, and it's so refreshing. I think you'd be super cute though :)
3a, for sure. Weird things happen to you! halter neck wedding dresses!?! Christian Louboutin Pumps Princess A-Line
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very sexay...
go for it!
It looks like you may have to straighten your hair to get that look though. At first I thought that picture was of michelle pfeiffer.
It would look cute. no doubt :) but wont it be in your way for your 5k?
I just cut my hair off too...I do it about once a year, and it's so refreshing. I think you'd be super cute though :)
3a, for sure. Weird things happen to you! halter neck wedding dresses!?! Christian Louboutin Pumps Princess A-Line
Post a Comment