1. l'oreal infallible lip color
This lip color is so amazing is doesn't come off until you remove it at night with baby oil. Great stuff!
2. Revlon photo ready foundationThis is the best drug store foundation have found and I have tried a lot of them. Finding your shade is a little tricking. I had to by a shade darker then I thought I needed.

3. Kelly moore camera bag!
This is something I want so bad. This is the cutest camera bag! This bag is called JuJu. If anyone wants to get for me I would love you forever.


4. So pink by Gap
I have used this perfume since I was 16. I haven't found anything I like better so I keep wearing it.

5. Summer souffle dress from Anthropology!
Love this dress! Its a want. I don't have an extra $198 to buy this gorgeous dress. So pretty


6. Kandee Johnson viedos.
Kandee is a make up artist that makes makeup tutorials videos on youtube. I'm a pretty big fan.She not only teaches about makeup but she also just is a encouraging person. I read here blog everyday. I need a little Kandee everyday...HaHaHa.... Check out here viedo! http://www.youtube.com/user/kandeejohnson
http://www.kandeej.com/

2 comments:
Because of you I testify also to using the lipstick and foundation...both are great! Too bad nobody makes Anthropolgie knock-offs...or is there someone?
I don't think that dress would be too hard to make.
Post a Comment