I Have been seeing the pretty dresses in the stores and it made me want to share my prom pictures.

I am the one the middle in hot pink dress. This was my first prom I went to when I was 17 back in 2004. My mom thought the dress was too low so she tried to fix it but it ended up making me have major cleavage..haha

Here the back of on senior prom dress...I loved this dress! I don't have any good pictures of the front of me without my ex boyfriend in them. I would rather not post a picture of him. This dress was amazing.
3 comments:
The blue dress was always my favorite. You looked like a movie star in it.
Both dresses are beautiful. You know how to class it up!
Emily! I agree with your mom! Like I've told you cutie pie, the Hollywood Starlets have NOTHING on you!
Post a Comment