Saturday, June 4, 2011

See how my garden grows

Today was a nice warm day here in Eugene! So I took advantage of non-rainy day and got my back patio ready for summer time. I planted some really pretty flowers.
Here is my Mystic wonder dahlia...It caught my eye at the nursery because it has a black stem and leafs. Its very different looking
This is a Sonata pink...Its just cute and delicate. This is a dahlia... One of my favorite flowers

Here are cute little Easter bonnet violets ....I have them planted in a red pot. Its so happy looking. I love this flower. Its looks almost airbrushed. Its a Side show Bi-color Pink Sunscape daisy.




I love planting things. I have it in my blood because I come from a line of farmers.
But me being a little white Oregon girl I got a little burnt while I was out gardening .

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are so many varieties of flowers out there! How fun to play with the colors!
-Lydi

Anonymous said...

I love how you capture the beauty in whatever you photograph. The colors of the flowers are spectacular. Roni =)

Liz said...

The daisies are stunning! They really do look like they're airbrushed. Lovely!