Every morning I drive to work through some old neighborhoods in downtown Eugene where I see the cutest houses. Some of the houses are kept up pretty well and others have been neglected. But all of them have seen many changes to their surroundings. Busy streets are in front of them, big signs for the freeway are almost in some of the front yards. As I am stopped at lights in front of these 1940's bungalows I wonder about their stories. Who first lived in this home? Who grew up here? What is this house's story? I especially wonder this about the homes that are now rundown. I'm a lover of homes built in this era. They have so much personally and charm. Something many new homes lack today.
These homes remind me of a Walt Disney cartoon called "The Little House". It was made in 1952. I just love the illustrations of this cartoon.
9 comments:
I love old Disney cartoons. Some of them are so simple like this one, but also deep. It comments on suburban sprawl and industrial progress, and also reaches in side of us where we're sad about the loss of our peaceful places.
-Lydia
I loved the cute cartoon! Emily there's another video you may like, too. It's adorable and one of my favorites. It's "Hoppity Goes To Town" from 1941. It has to do with taking care of our environment. I love old houses like in Astoria and Seaside. Big front porches are my favorite. They do seem to have personality, huh?? Love the insides with stairs, wooden floors, attics and cellars, too! I love your blog and what you share! Hugs! Roni
[url=http://www.casinovisa.com/no-deposit-casinos/]online casinos[/url] , [url=http://www.concordiaresearch.com/]online casino[/url] , [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/online-poker.htm]amex casinos[/url] , [url=http://www.avi.vg/category.php?a=sex4sexx&cid=175]dildos[/url] , [url=http://www.free-casino-bonus.com/tropez-casino-bonus-code/]europa casino bonus[/url]
So I was Surfin The Net As Usual! Came Accross [url=http://backlinkclick.com/]This [/url]Site! Not to mention
The Site is AWESOME!! But they also sell backlink packages and SEO packages and for CHEAP.
Thought I would share for you guys! Go check them out tell the guy on the chat thing that Josh sent you for
a discount!
Yo guys!
Now i'm organizing a trip to Israel this summer and i wanted to ask what's the scene like on the subject of escort service in Israel? I have read several threads from all over the internet but i did not find a lot of details on the subject. Anyhow, are there any strip clubs? are there any escort girls in Israel whatsoever? any ideas locating them?
[b]UPDATE[/b]
I have came across this escort angecy which provide [b][url=http://0503500010.com]Escort Service In Israel[/url][/b], but I dont know if the images are authentic? whats your opinion, any kind of tips?
[url=http://www.0503500010.com][img]http://0503500010.com/images/promo/sharon-0503500010.jpg[/img][/url]
Emily, Did you know that The Little House is a children's book by Virginia Lee Burton...I have the book; it was one of Joel's favorites when he was little! Heidi
[url=http://www.thecasino.co.il/de/jp-casino-spiele.htm]online casino guide[/url] , [url=http://www.casinoonlinebrazil.com/slots]Casino[/url] , [url=http://www.onlinecasinorussian.com/blackjack]online casino[/url]. [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com/online-blackjack.html]online slots[/url].
Thank you for another greet post. Keep up the good work.
Classic Disney Cartoons are the best!
Post a Comment