Welcome to my newly remodeled blog! I have changed the name, feel and design . You may be wondering why I did this? Well, I felt like it was something that had to be done. The old name of the blog was " The End". It was called that because my initials use to spell End. But I have gotten married and my new initials don't really spell anything anymore. I decided to rename the blog "L'abeille belle" meaning The beautiful Bee in french. I named it this because I like bees and anything in french just seems to sound so fancy and chic. I wanted to make the feel a little bit more like me now at age 24 not 20 like when I started this blog. I have changed a lot in 4 years and so should this page. I hope everyone enjoys my new and improved blog. I know I will
Au revoir
5 comments:
Lovely!
Really like the new look. Great start.
I like your words and thoughts. It's a new day and you're a brand new you.
I love your banner and the brick wall wall paper!
Great redesign. Love your thoughts too. Simply Fabulous
Post a Comment