I have so much to be thankful for. In this Holiday season it is so easy to get so focused on everything but being thankful for things in our life. I wanted to share what I’m thankful for this year. It’s been a year full for new things for Alex and I.
I am thankful for my wonderful husband. He is my best friend and the love of my life. He takes such good care of me and so protective of me. He is an amazing breadwinner. I love him so much.
I am thankful for Alex’s new job. Alex is so talented and what he does and I’m happy that he finally was able to get a job where they are about to use his skills to the fullest. I’m just so excited about the opportunities that this move for this new job has given us. We really like the living in the south bay. It’s beautiful here and the weather is perfect.
I am thankful for my health. This past spring I was able to go to wonderful Naturopath who has completely changed my life. If you know me personally you know how much I have struggled with chronic pain and fatigue. This was the first doctor that knew how to help me without giving harsh medicine. THANK YOU DR. DANA!
I am thankful for family. I love my family so much. I couldn’t imagine my life without their love and support. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
I am thankful for my friends. Thank you for all your love and support in this time a change. We love you so much!
I wanted to add a few pictures for our trip to Eugene at Thanksgiving.
![]() |
Our dear Friends new little baby girl Aidyn |
![]() |
| Our nephew Aidan |
![]() |
| Niece Keeva running free at the park |
![]() |
| Nephew Andrew swinging |
![]() |
| Keeva playing in the sand...We couldn't get her to keep her shoes on. |






1 comment:
Yes! Its so fun to be thankful, isnt it? Your friends baby is really cute!
Post a Comment