Monday, April 9, 2012

Journal


For years I have kept a diary/ journal.  I think it is a really important thing for everyone to do.  Although it seems almost everyone does keep a virtual journal in way with Facebook, twitter or blogs these days. My personal paper journal is full of so many hopes, dreams, and even sadness. I found a great journal a year ago that has pockets and plastic sleeves that I put pictures and favorites note from people I love. It’s a great place to vent and write down goals.  It feels so good to write things down and reflect. I love to read back through everything you wrote every few months and see how you are growing and changing as a person.  I do this with my blogs and my journals .  If you haven’t ever keep a journal or haven’t for a while. I encourage you to do so.
             
                                                    Emmy

3 comments:

Lydia said...

I think physically writing a journal can be a spiritual expression. And maybe when we write we can feel the relief from the weight of our thoughts.

Julie Ann Duris said...

I agree. It is has been an encouragement to me to read back and see how I've progressed in an area or refresh my memory about something I've learned.

Julie Ann Duris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.