Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Elliott's 6 month update





Elliott is now almost 6 and half months old. I guess this 6 months update is better late then never. So much has happen this past month.  The boy had become Mobile. Just after he turned 5 months, he started to roll around the room to get to want he wanted. A week later, he was wiggling to where he wanted, which was to the Christmas tree where the presents were. A few days before he turned 6 months, he started to sit up on his own and was getting on his hands and knees like we wanted to crawl. On the day he turned 6 months, he started crawling!  Elliott has very strong legs and can also stand if he is holding onto something. I have a feeling he is going to be an early walker. Look out world! Here comes Elliott! Because of the craziness of the holidays, Alex and I haven't been able to babyproof much of the house yet. We thought that we would have more time to do that before he started crawling.
This past month, Elliott was also been able to meet some more family. Over thanksgiving, he got to meet Alex’s brother, sister-in-law and kids. He also got to meet Santa and get a picture with him. Elliott wasn't scared of him at all. We got a really cute picture of him smiling really big on Santa's lap. We will see if he does that well next year.  

I'll wait to tell you all about how Elliott did for Christmas in his 7 month update. I can't believe that's only in a few weeks. Time is flying by way too fast.
I had some fun with eyeliner. 
Elliott's first snow
Elliott holding onto the fridge door to
stand

1 comment:

Julie Ann Duris said...

I don't think you have to feel bad about not filling out your baby book thoroughly. The combination of instagram, Facebook and your blog you're doing great with keeping milestones recorded for Elliott.
Keep writing!