Saturday, February 22, 2014

Elliott is 8 months old!




Little man is now 8 months old. Everyday he amazes us with how fast he is turning into a little boy. He is becoming very aware of his surroundings and now knows his name.  At 7 and half months he stood on his own for the first time. He is slowly standing longer and longer. I’m sure he will be walking by spring.
It seems like Elliott can now tell the depth of things. He loves to look over the side of the couch and our bed.But I’m sure he would still fall if I didn’t hold him back. When he drops a toy out of sight he looks for it now. Elliott is starting to sleep 9 to 11 hours straight at night. YAY!



Here is a little video I of Elliott touching snow for the first time

No comments: