Quick note……I’m at the Fallon library using the wireless internet and it is so slow. So I’ll post a good blog in a few day when I can get on a little faster connection.
But here’s a little update… I’m going hunting this weekend…Well am not shooting anything. I don’t think I could shoot a deer. But I’m tagging a long. Now that I think about it, I really don’t have say in the matter. If I didn’t go I would be all alone in Caleb’s house for 2 days. So I guess I have to go.
And…….I’m looking at schools to go to in January for Photography. I’m going to tour one next few weeks outside of Sacramento. I’m not moving because I don’t like Fallon or Caleb and I are having problems. I’m going to school because I want to be a Photographer. If I went to that school at the one outside Sacramento I would be only 2 and a half hours away from Caleb. It seem good to me. I’ll have to see if I like it next week or not.
But here’s a little update… I’m going hunting this weekend…Well am not shooting anything. I don’t think I could shoot a deer. But I’m tagging a long. Now that I think about it, I really don’t have say in the matter. If I didn’t go I would be all alone in Caleb’s house for 2 days. So I guess I have to go.
And…….I’m looking at schools to go to in January for Photography. I’m going to tour one next few weeks outside of Sacramento. I’m not moving because I don’t like Fallon or Caleb and I are having problems. I’m going to school because I want to be a Photographer. If I went to that school at the one outside Sacramento I would be only 2 and a half hours away from Caleb. It seem good to me. I’ll have to see if I like it next week or not.
3 comments:
yay sounds good!
It all sounds very exciting!
don't shoot Bambi!!!
Post a Comment