Thursday, October 18, 2007

I HATE SNOW!!!!!

Today I'm going to Rocklin Ca to look at a school. I have never driven there before and I was told that the pass I have to take has snow on it a lot of the time. I HATE DRIVING IN SNOW MOSTLY BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO!!!!

I just looked at the road condition's for the pass and they seid to carry chains. I DON'T HAVE CHAINS AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THEM ON IF I HAD THEM!!!!!
Now I'm getting nervous about driving.

I should go right now so I can get to my tour a 3:30........and it only 10 and it only takes 3 hours to get there.....................I'll tell you know how it goes..


P.S. The pass is Donner Pass.........as in the Donner party.....I hope it doesn't snow and I end up like the Donner party......

No comments: