Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sushi overdose


Last night Caleb and I finally found are new sushi place in Reno. We went into Reno and met Caleb’s dad, brother and Tracy (Tracy is Caleb’s dad’s girlfriend and Shasta’s mom).

We went to the best sushi place called Sushi Per 2. Its in a older strip mall but when you go inside it has a club feel to it. We all got all you can eat sushi and we got are moneys worth. We are all use to a sushi belt. We like that you can pick the sushi we want as we want it. But here you had to order off a menu. There were lots of new things but they all looked really good. So we ordered want we thought was just to start us off. But we were so wrong. A sushi roll we are use to has 3 to 4 pieces. A roll here has 10 or 11 pieces and we had 9 rolls plus we had 6 hand rolls. I get full on sushi really fast so I ate the food I ordered and was so stuffed. Once we finished what we had ordered they ordered 5 more rolls!! I couldn’t believe it. But before the order come up they all decided that they where full and was going to make me eat some of the next round of sushi. I wasn’t having it. I was to the point if I had anther bite I was going to puke. The thing about having the all you can eat its if you order to much food and can’t eat it you cant take it home and they will charge you more for wasting it. We got the order and I only ate one piece and it had to be a piece with jalapeno in it. I was done and laid my head down on the table….I kept on repeating….. No more California rolls No more Crystal shrimp!!!!!!!! The hour drive home was very quite…everyone was stuffed…. I really don’t want sushi for a long time I overdosed on it. Thinking about it makes me full and sick.

But Have to say it’s my new favorite Sushi place.

Shasta's Birthday

On Sunday was Shasta’s Birthday party. It was in Carson City at a park and was a beautiful day. Caleb and I got her very own plastic tool set. She loves to play with tool and the race shop and we are worried she is going to cut herself on them. So we got her own set

The party was a tinker bell party and her grandmother dressed her in a Tinker bell costume. Most little girls would love to wear something pretty like that but not Shasta. She hated it but put up with it and ran around the play ground and got the dress all dirty.

It always amazes me what she gets for her birthday. His year is was lots of money a portable dvd player and lots of toy that make noise. But her favorite gift was the John Deer tracker that she can drive. I have never seen her with a bigger smile on her face when she was on that tracker. But the funny part is she doesn’t under stand how to drive it. She knows how to make it go just not how to turn the wheel. She kept on running into things. I finally got her to turn the wheel and she went right over my foot and into the cake table and almost knocked it over. It was a funniest home video moment. Caleb and I were crying we were laughing so hard.

It was funny and it was a really good party.




10 comments:

Josh England said...

Money a portable dvd player. Wow.

Mmmm. Sushi.

Julie Ann Duris said...

You did get a great shot of Shasta's big smile...maybe she has a future as a race car driver too.

AMY said...

Love you Sushi girl.

Anonymous said...

free viagra samples before buying herbal viagra reviews viagra lawyer ohio generic viagra cheap viagra cialis cheapest viagra in uk alternative to viagra viagra jokes viagra australia cheap viagra canada viagra uk cost pill free viagra samples before buying cheapest viagra in uk viva viagra

Anonymous said...

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I think warm-hearted post. Particularly the designation attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

unlock iphone 4
how to unlock iphone 4

how to unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4 how to unlock iphone 4
_________________
unlock iphone 4 [url=http://unlockiphone421.com]how to unlock iphone 4[/url] how to unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4

Anonymous said...

buy facebook page likes
buy likes on facebook
buy targeted facebook likes

facebook likes buy buy guaranteed facebook fans
buy facebook fans cheap buy facebook likes
_________________
buy bulk facebook fans [url=http://www.digg-business-sale.info/story.php?id=15502#comments]facebook likes buy[/url] buy facebook likes cheap buy guaranteed facebook fans

Anonymous said...

iphone 4 unlock
how to unlock iphone 4
unlock iphone 4

http://matadortravel.com/forum/europe/student-apartment-paris http://www.chinariversproject.org/?q=node/23
I've had my laptop for approximately two years and all of a sudden it has started to shut down constantly. I downloaded freeware to catch viruses, etc., and it cleaned my laptop up, but the problem still persists. It's really starting to frustrate me!!!!!!! I don't know if this is an overheating problem or what I should do if it's that or an internal problem. Any advice? I really need this fixed as it keeps shutting down while I write my final papers for school! I graduate in two weeks and I really need to fix this NOW! Thanks in advance!
unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4

iphone 4 unlock [url=http://unlockiphone44.com]iphone 4 unlock[/url] unlock iphone 4 how to unlock iphone 4

Anonymous said...

buy likes on facebook
buy targeted facebook likes
facebook likes buy

buy facebook likes buy facebook likes cheap
buy bulk facebook fans buy facebook likes
_________________
facebook likes buy [url=http://www.montecristoff.com/apps/profile/77098273/]how to buy facebook likes[/url] how to buy facebook likes buy guaranteed facebook fans