Aw the wonders of dating. An activity I really don’t enjoy all that much in its first stages. I really didn’t think I would want to date after I broke up with Caleb but I was wrong. I told myself not to like anyone new before I moved. But I was wrong about that too. I met someone new that I really like.He makes me like dating. When I talk to him it’s like we have known each other forever. I love hanging out with him and just talking. I never realize how nice it would be to have a person like him to talk to anytime. I guess I wasn’t that way with Caleb. I thought I was but I guess not. But he is just so nice and treats me so well. His name is Nai.....that’s all I have to say at the moment about that.
1 comment:
show us a picture. :)
Post a Comment