Thursday, May 1, 2008

Moving

I have been counting down the days till I pack my car up and move to California. In the past week everything seems to be just be falling into place with living there. Although I have finally realizing what I’m really doing is starting to hit me. Pretty much every time I start to venture into Emilyland I’m thinking about all the stuff I have to get done before the big moving day. I can’t bring very much stuff because the place I’m staying won’t have very much room. If you know me packing light is not something I do. I don’t even know how do it. Packing light what’s that?

It also didn’t help my stress level with me waking up from a bad dream about me having to be in cali today to start. So now I’m a little edgy today from it. But I can’t wait to do work for Disney and learn so much stuff from them. I just feel very lucky right now. Like I’m doing something that is completely perfect for me. I also can’t wait for people to come visit me.

life is good

ugly girl dancing

No comments: