Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I love it here

So here I am living in California for 3 weeks now. Man it seems like so much longer then that. But I have been trying to do lots of new things. I want to do everything Californiaish. So here is my list of things I have done that do and don’t like.



I don't really care for coffee bean. The ice tea is gross.

I love the Palm trees outside of my apartment
I love going to the beach whenever I want

My roommate Ciara is wonderful
California people are rude
and they drive like monkeys

Gas prices are highI love IN-N-Out


My apartment building is so pretty!
Now I'm a So Cal girl



5 comments:

Julie Ann Duris said...

I like the tea at CoffeeBean...and I think you're right about Californians driving like monkeys.

Kirsten said...

Can we please go to In and Out when I get out there?

I thought you're supposed to get the blended drinks at CB&TL. That's what I've heard. But I could be wrong.

I'm not sure which weekend yet but I'll look at a calendar and let you know in the next few days.

eddygirl said...

The tea was gross at CB&TL but the coffee is good.

AMY said...

Uncle Jeff would love to live near an In-n-Out. We eat at one almost the moment we arrive in So Cal. Very soon. Very soon we will be there. Okay, in four months we will be there.

Anonymous said...

I so love your CA Girl pic! I'm still waiting for you to get discovered. Hmmm! Any soda shoppes around?? I believe Lana Turner was discovered in one!! =-) Did you get to see Grumann's or Mann's Chinese Theatre?? Footprints and Handprints of the Stars??