Wednesday, June 18, 2008

IN-N-OUT and other Food of So Cal

For the most part I live on PB and J and top Ramen But I do try to enjoy the Cuisine Of California.
So far I have been enjoying IN-N-Out. It's pretty much the only fast food I really like. Plus it's all made fresh every day. And if you know about my whole not eating beef thing, it pretty much goes out the window when it comes to eating a burger from In-n-out. It's so good!

The other thing I have tried is down here is a hot stand that has been around for 70 years. It's called Pink's. Lots of famous people come here and the walls are covered in autographed picture of the stars. It's pretty fun to see that liked of stuff. The Stand it in Hollywood right off Melrose and we had to wait an hour in line. I really don't think the hot dog was anything to hoot and holler about. But it was still fun to have the experience.

3 comments:

Julie Ann Duris said...

Now you need to see if you can get yourself into the Brown Derby...or is that even open anymore?

Anonymous said...

Love that Costume! Sexy Sexy stuff!

Kirsten said...

I throw out the not eating beef for burgerville, and I'll do it for In n Out, too. Yum!