What to do next is the big question in my life at the moment. I need to start 2009 with a plan of what I am going to do for a job or what I am going to do with school. The last few years I have grown a lot and have tried new things. But now I just need to settle down and make decision of what to do with the next few years of my life. So I have been thinking about what I like and if I can turn them all into a job. So here are what I like…
-Skincare
-fitness
-photography
-helping people feel good
- organic stuff
-Travel
So maybe I can do something with at least 4 out of the 6 things. I know I will have to get some training in most of these things. But I need to find something that involves some of the things I really like.
I think a spa would be really fun to work at. So what if I was like a spa consultant…. I’m not sure if that is what I think it is. But if it is what I think it is. Then I would have to know about skincare and maybe work with organic products…I don’t know. Maybe you can give me some ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment