For the past year I had said I was going to have a big birthday party since my 21st birthday was terrible. But I didn’t have my big bash. Instead I had some people over for dinner. Of course the week of my birthday the biggest snow storm in 40 years comes . So I am glad I had decided to have my party a few days before my birthday.
On the day of my birthday I got up earlier then I should have to wake up on my birthday. But it was worth it because I went to breakfast with my friend Monica . My dad had to drive me to the to breakfast because the roads were really bad….the rest of the day was spent at home with my momma. All in all it was a very quite birthday.
Me with all the wonderful food my mom made...yum
Me,Andrew and joshy
My wonderful tiramisu....and then I also have one cupcake just for me
the gloves lydi gave me...very Audrey...don't you think?
This is a song lydia and josh made for me. Its songs that have been in my life... I love this song
1 comment:
Post a Comment