Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The good the bad and the ugly

I had the best few days that I have had in months all because my best friend Terah was town. She came in on new years eve till the 4th. I have been very depressed lately because I am very lonely a lot of the time. I don’t go out much and if I wanted to I really wouldn’t have anyone my age to go out with. I just don’t have friends like I use to. So Terah was a breath of fresh air for me.
On new years eve we went to a Mcmenamins downtown called the White eagle. We went to listen to some good music and just hangout. Well the band ended up being a hick hillbilly band…So we made the best of it and did hick hillbilly dancing. It was fun. We also had a few of Terahs friend come too. After midnight we were in invited to come to a party at Greg Oden’s penthouse. The party itself wasn’t really that fun because of all the obviously under age girls who were wearing really really tiny dresses. And were very drunk. We did get to see Greg Oden. When we first saw him I was in the living room and I was standing in the corner looking out the window. He came out and said to me “What you doin in the corner!” and kept on walking. All I can say about him is that he is one big ugly lookin dude. After the party I ended up taking someone home and Terah and didn’t end up getting home till 4am….it was a fun long night.
The next day consisted of P.j.’s,the couch and movies….perfect way to spend the day with your BF

On Sunday I got to spent some time with Terah and her sister paige who I haven’t seen in 3.5 years. She lives in Germany with husband who is in the air force. Finally the Duris and Norris girls were back together! We have all been friends for 20 years. That is a friendship you only get once in your life I think. We were able to take all kinds of great pictures together…We also added the Rickard girl in the photos as well…good times
ALL OF US YAY!







Now I have the bad news. Pam Goldsmiths son Jaydien is going to go live with his grandparents. Well I guess he would be her foster son. Jaydien was one of the loves of my life and I am devastated to see him go. His grandpa isn’t a good man and I hope that will realize that Jaydien isn’t an easy child to take care of and give him bad. Today I had to say goodbye to my little man. I just pray it isn’t good bye forever.
JAYDIEN AND ALYE ON CHRISTMAS EVE

No comments: