This past weekend I went to Eugene to Visit family and I had a really great time. I really love being around family right now. I’m also starting to make some good friends in the Eugene too. I have found in the past year I have been weeding out people in my life that are just not good people to be around all the time. I want people in my life who are positive and uplifting. I don’t want people who cause any drama. I am a drama free person and all that stuff wears me out. I have rekindled a friendship of 20 years this past fall. For about 2 years we really didn’t talk that much. We were both going through a lot in that time of our lives. But this fall we became best friends again and she couldn’t have come back in my life at a better time. I love her to death.
But back to Eugene….I really want to move to Eugene. I love the people and just the feel of the city. I feel like its time for me to pick up and move again.
It’s very important for me to be apart of my younger cousins lives. I want them to know me and me to know them. My older cousins on my dads side of the family I don’t really know. I was the baby and they were at least 7 years older. But I didn’t and still don’t have a relationship with any of them. So I told myself when I was younger I wasn’t going to let that happen to Emma and Jordan. I love them so much I don’t know why I wouldn’t want to be apart of there lives…
Plus I really like my aunt and uncle's church. I feel comfortable and at home. I would love to be able to go to that church.
Emma and I

3 comments:
Good writing. I'm glad that you are finding joys and loves!
You've grown into a lovely young lady. I like your priorities. I think this year will be one of many joys.
Come visit me, too! I'm also sorry that we were more two-to-three times a year cousins than more-often cousins, but part of the reason I moved back was to be closer to family. I'm hoping that within the next year I can have steady income and the ability to travel down to Oregon for family birthdays, events, etc.
Love the Em-Em photo.
Post a Comment