Sunday, February 22, 2009

Death to Eddie

A few weeks ago my car (Eddie) was in the shop for an overheating problem. After a week of my car being fixed for other problem that were found the bill came to just over a grand…It’s amount that you never want to see for a car you don’t even want. But I was happy to get my own car back. I do have to say my car was running great. The best its ran in awhile….Until this morning.
This morning I get in my car to go to church and I turn the key and it starts to start and then nothing…I try it again and doesn’t even sound like it is going to start …So I the first thing I think is my battery is dead. But its not the battery. I didn’t leave the lights on.
So right now I’m thinking it’s the starter. We tried to up start the car and it didn’t work plus my lights work so its some other problem that will cost me money that I don’t want to put into the car…I just want a new car. Its beyond frustrating to me…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I found this blog randomly, but I enjoy how thought provoking your words are. I hope you update soon.vintage wedding gowns Christian Louboutin Pumps