Ha, ha, I was thinking the same thing as Mom with having more enthusiasm for taking other kinds of pictures!
Nice to hear an update.
That's really cool that you're going to enter your photography in the Lane County Fair. Go Em!
I'm proud of you for continuing with your photography business. I would pass out your business cards but I don't think you should waste your money on flying down here for photo shoots ;D
2 comments:
Sure love seeing your happy face! Hope you get a ribbon at the Fair.
A little more enthusiasm please about taking photos other than babies. :P
Ha, ha, I was thinking the same thing as Mom with having more enthusiasm for taking other kinds of pictures!
Nice to hear an update.
That's really cool that you're going to enter your photography in the Lane County Fair. Go Em!
I'm proud of you for continuing with your photography business. I would pass out your business cards but I don't think you should waste your money on flying down here for photo shoots ;D
Post a Comment