Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oldtimes

Yesterday I was going though some old files on my computer and found some very old things i had forgotten about. So here are are some blast of the past photos for you to all see.


My Doctor wrote this perception for me when I was having a lot of of anxiety.
Photobucket

This is me when I was newly 20 living at my grandparents house in Washington.
Photobucket

My Sweet Alye When she was only 18 months old


Emma and I telling a Story about the Purple people eaters... I Think this was aug 20007.



On the move down to So cal when I went to work for disney


The view from my apartment bedroom in Cali



the swirls i made with painters tape in my room in cali


I was always snow white when i was little... I love this picture of Lydia and I

5 comments:

Lydia said...

I love that picture too. I want to dress up as Minnie Mouse again.

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice place you've got here. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Joan Hakkinen
escort dublin ireland

Anonymous said...

Usability of Micro sd pasteboard

Micro sd card has its situation in the industries of digital cameras, digital camcorders, handheld computers, PDAs, media players, movable phones, GPS receivers, video games, and much more. Presently, consumption of micro sd card has been enhanced expected to its applicabilities in upon mentioned devices. A few branded companies are indulge in the manufacture of micro sd card. Like the Kingston Technology’s micro sd dance-card is fully compliant with the unknown Secure Digital Bond 2.00 list of particulars worldwide. Basically consumption of micro sd reveal all is associated with providing more align to save storing photos, statistics and tons of media riched files. Without delay a days micro sd card is capable of congress the storage demands of high-quality digital till and video cameras in the market.

Diverse manifold digital quiescent cameras and video cameras owners are using micro sd card than the so so rate. There are other forms of micro sd new year card close by depending on the demands of the consumers in the market. A number of brands are producing micro sd window-card such as Eye-Fi across that has integrated wireless connectivity using this card. Sony’s micro sd dance-card is one of the most importantly consumed greetings card centre of consumers as of now. Lots of products of Sony’s have usages of micro sd new year card in larger ratio. Instead of case the Future Cyber-shot digital cameras, and Handycam camcorders are Sony gadgets which has high usages of micro sd card. As regards better consumption can lay one's hands on pirate of numerous trusty resources and also advance advice do help in selection of true type of micro sd card. Users can visit online shops to recognize the latest updates of micro sd card in place of their subsequent gains.

More - [url=http://minihdcamcorders.co.uk]website[/url]

many thanks!!!!!

El'Aundra Dolce said...

Wonderful Blog!!! I'd love to feature you on my blog! I developed the idea for "Loyal Rewards by El'Aundra© " & this is how I promote my followers & help them increase traffic to their blog while allowing other followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. If you're interested my blog is at www.elaundra.com.
♥ El'Aundra

Anonymous said...

hi snow white how are you wheres your prince charming ?..
nice picture huh..

Hawaii Shark Adventures

Alaska Halibut Fishing