Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Will be better a writing in 2011

I have not been doing so well on keeping up this blog. I am very sorry to the very small amount of people who read it. SO one of my goals for 2011 is to write at least one blog a month (hopefully more than one).

I'm not going to fill in everyone on whats been going on since September simply because so much has happened and I don't feel like typing it all out. All I will say is that life has been a rollercoaster. It would be lovely if for a little bit if it would slow down and I could get a breather. But I have to try to move on with life even when sad or stressful thing happen. I have to wake up everyday and say "This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it". I have to remember about all the things I'm grateful for.

2011 is going to be a good year.

If you follow my blog click on the left hand corner "follow". Then I will know who really reading my blogs. If I know I have a following maybe I'll write more often.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

"The only constant thing is change"