Thursday, January 27, 2011

Photo of the week

Starting today I am going to start posting a photo of the week on my blog. 1 photo everyweek and then I will tell you a little back story of the photo. It's a good way for me to take more photos. I'm a photographer and don't take pictures very much. Its a horrible thing that must stop. SO I will take the pictures with my phone, point and shoot or fancy pants camera.

Here's this weeks photo


Here is my front door today. Yes, I still have my Christmas wreath up and the lights are up as well. Alex is so busy and its been rainy and cold when he is free to take them down. So they are still up. I almost feel like if we don't take them down soon they will stay up till June. Then I think we would be pushing on being a little hickish.ha ha ha

No comments: