My dad has been a camp directer at Crestview for 20 years this summer. And I have gone every year but last year. This place is so peaceful and an amazing place to run around and be a kid. The main building is called the manor. It is a 100 year old house that was donated to the foursquare church in 1953. This place is pretty special to me and my family. Two years ago my love purposed to me down at victory circle. It's a natural amphitheater in the woods that looks over the river into Washington. It is truly remarkable.
Anywho....I was the camp photographer this year and I wanted to share a few of my favorite shots from the week. Enjoy!
Lets start of with a picture of myslef...its my self portrait mug shot ...I take a mug shot of the staff so we can remember who was at camp that year.
My dear friend Kyra who was on the worship team.
My cousin Jordan Kissing the Moose! If you get 3 letters or a package you have to KISS THE MOOSE!
Little cutie Carly roasting a marshmallow
I just really liked this hot dog photo
The dramas during the week were about this group hiking to Victory Falls! So I had to take a picture of them at the falls...but this isn't victory falls...Victory falls is made up
Picture 1 of the beautiful view of the gorge
Picture 2 of the gorge...same place but 20 min later
Victory Circle view!
A bunny I found as I was walking the paths one dayI could post a lot more photos then this but it would take forever...Hope you liked them
Have a great day!
3 comments:
omggg,so cute <3
We Purchase Homes With No Equity,We Purchase Any Homes,We take Over Payments.For total data and house selections
make sure you
http://www.sold2.us and get offer you
or call us 410-978-7981,please refer to pals who require support.Thanks and Very good Luck!
Focus Landlords and Rehabbers:
If you are a really serious investor buying at minimum a person house per quarter for rental or rehab,
then you are in the correct spot proper now.
http://www.renewreality.com.
Proprietor Financing May possibly Be The Hidden Answer Master How To Private A Home With out Dealing With A Financial institution!
Uncover The Shocking Truth of the matter About Renting & Why It May possibly Be Placing You Back again Financially… Achieve
Insider Tricks on How Proprietor Funding Actually Will work.
http://www.reimatcher.com/Baltimore/Reality_properties/sp1
Require New Start? We can assist.Painting organization can paint your property within just wanted time frame,
in colours of your decision with best reductions for paints,with acceptable by purchaser excellent.
Fair charges,references,license,bond,insuranse.For pictures of your will work make sure you stop by
http://renewhouse4u.com.
I loved all the pics from Camp Crestview, but my favorite is definitely the "Hot Dog" pic! What no marshmallows??? =-P
Post a Comment