I think one very important thing to remember in life is to never give up. Never give up on life,friends,family,marriage, dreams etc. Life is too short to give up. I have been known to give up on things.
Things I wish I would work harder at. It wasn’t until the last few years I was able to even look at my life and realize all the amazing thing I missed out on; or see the things I didn’t give up on and see what good came out of that. It was like I was able to see life with glasses on with the right prescription. It was all so clear now.
Marriage is one of the biggest factors in getting my through my process to look at my life. I realized that I was now linked to someone for the rest of my life and I needed to get my life in order. I only plan on getting married once and I wasn’t going to let my junk mess up my marriage. It's seems like in this day and age marriage is so expendable to so many people and it's not, it is very precious. Marriage is hard and it really helps the “junk” come to the surface. I have a very good strong healthy marriage now. I love him with every part of my being.Also in the first year of my marriage we had 7 deaths in the family. It really opened my eyes to how short life can be. So live life to the fullest. Tell people you love that you love them and make your dreams come true. Never give up on something you truly believe in, never give up on love, never give up on LIFE. I know that life is so hard. I know that when you are a teenager it feels like you may never fit in or your life totally sucks and feels like you may never see the light at the end of the tunnel. But I promise you that you will get to the end of that tunnel and that light will shine so bright and feel so good on your face. Never give up on being true to yourself. Let your true colors shine bright! After I was able to sort through my junk that had been in my life I was able to see the true me again, and it was so good to finally find that girl again.
Marriage is one of the biggest factors in getting my through my process to look at my life. I realized that I was now linked to someone for the rest of my life and I needed to get my life in order. I only plan on getting married once and I wasn’t going to let my junk mess up my marriage. It's seems like in this day and age marriage is so expendable to so many people and it's not, it is very precious. Marriage is hard and it really helps the “junk” come to the surface. I have a very good strong healthy marriage now. I love him with every part of my being.Also in the first year of my marriage we had 7 deaths in the family. It really opened my eyes to how short life can be. So live life to the fullest. Tell people you love that you love them and make your dreams come true. Never give up on something you truly believe in, never give up on love, never give up on LIFE. I know that life is so hard. I know that when you are a teenager it feels like you may never fit in or your life totally sucks and feels like you may never see the light at the end of the tunnel. But I promise you that you will get to the end of that tunnel and that light will shine so bright and feel so good on your face. Never give up on being true to yourself. Let your true colors shine bright! After I was able to sort through my junk that had been in my life I was able to see the true me again, and it was so good to finally find that girl again.
Always remember that life is a wonderful gift to us. Use your life in a positive way. Be good and kind to others. Love on people that are important to you.
When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
I love this quote. Put it in your pocket and save it for a day when you feel down and you will never succeed.
Always remember
I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me! -Stuart Smalley SNL
Always remember
I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me! -Stuart Smalley SNL
I hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:
Its so good to hear you say wonderful positive things like that. I agree with Stuart Smalley.
Post a Comment