Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sweet tooth

I have no idea how I am the size and weight that I am with how big of a sweet tooth I have. I am maybe a size 4 and 120 pounds but I have an inner fat girl that is constantly coming out. Tonight, I was caught red handed with this sweets fixation I have. My dear cat was the one who helped my hubby confront me. I had gotten sloppy with my throwing away of candy wraps and the cat found a piece of an M&M’s wrapper and was playing with it. Alex saw something was in his mouth and saw it was a candy wrapper. Then he started asking me questions about how often I buy candy and if I have a stockpile. (Like a stockpile would ever last with me around) I admitted to buying candy... But really if it’s wrong for me to love sweets then I don’t want to be right! Ha Ha Ha. I got busted!

No comments: