About 3 years ago I was in the best shape of my life. I felt so strong and I loved it. But some how I got off this health kick. I was toned like the girl in this picture. But believe me it wasn't easy. I got to this place by a very strict diet and lots of working out. I took a workout class that used a stability ball and weights and I did Pilates.
I need to get back on this fitness path. I have high cholesterol and really don't want to take meds for it. I got this high cholesterol from genetics. I guess I have to make the most of the genetic cards I was dealt.
So I am starting to eat healthier again and work out to make myself look the way I did 3 years ago.That's my goal right now.
I need to take control of my high cholesterol now so I don't have a stroke later. I want to live a long healthy life.

3 comments:
Go Em!
Good for you!! I have never had a body like that. Only in my dreams...hehehe! I say go for it!!! You can do it=)
Way to go!
Post a Comment